Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
900 Cayman Way
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
Check In/Check Out
3:00 pm / 11:00 am
Color Your Vacation Caribbean
Five brightly-colored “island” villages surround a sparkling 45-acre lake near Epcot®. A themed pool area includes an island fortress complete with a water slide. Additional recreation features sand beaches, heated “quiet” pools, a marina, bike rentals and a nature trail. The Old Port Royale area in the middle of the villages offers a lively shopping bazaar, food court and table service dining and two lounges. Experience all of the fun and flair of the Caribbean at an affordable price.
– 1,536 guest rooms
– Rooms for guests with disabilities
– All rooms are non-smoking
- Standard View/Standard Rooms offer views of a courtyard, garden or parking area.
- Pirate themed standard view rooms offer views of a courtyard, garden or parking area.
- Pirate themed water view rooms offer views of the Lake or Pool.
- Preferred Rooms are closest to Food court, Feature Pool, Transportation, and Main Building. Preferred Rooms offer views of a courtyard, standard view or or garden.
- King rooms offer views of a courtyard, pool view, lake view or parking area.
- Water view rooms offer views of a pool view or lake view.
Guest Room Amenities
In Each Room
– Beverage Cooler
– Ceiling Fan
– Coffee Maker & Setup
– Hair Dryer
– Ice Bucket
– In-Room Safe
– Iron and Ironing Board
– Pool Towels
– Table & Chairs
* Local, 1-800, collect, credit card and third party calls placed from an in-room Disney Resort Guest telephone do not incur a surcharge. Charges will apply for directory assistance and domestic/international long-distance calls.
– Vanity Area
– Voice Mail
– Wireless Internet
– Crib: Pack ‘N Play available upon request
– Centertown Market is where you will find breakfast, lunch and dinner counter service options with Latin and Caribbean flavors. Take advantage of Mobile Ordering to skip the lines! Grab and go options are available as well as specialty coffee.
– Spyglass Grill is a walk-up counter in the Trinidad pool area with a casual counter service menu available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Items range from cream cheese and guava-stuffed French toast to chili-lime shrimp salad with avocado, black beans, pickled red onions, tomatoes and crispy plantain chips. Mobile Ordering makes mealtime a breeze!
– Sebastian’s Bistro is home to a variety of surf and turf meals made with fresh and savory ingredients. Featuring salad, jerk chicken wings and seafood entrées at dinner, reservations are strongly recommended for this sit down restaurant.
– Banana Cabana is the pool bar featuring the namesake cocktail as well as cold beer, sangria, jerk chicken wings, burgers and more.
– In Room Pizza Delivery: 4 pm to 12:00 am (plus other limited menu options)
The feature pool, Fuentes del Morro Pool, is a zero-entry pirate’s paradise, themed like a colonial Spanish fortress, complete with 2 waterslides. There is fun for all ages with an elaborate shipwreck for the smaller kids, including mini slides. Five leisure pools, one in each village, are a quiet escape for the calmer members of your party.
Enjoy a campfire and roasting marshmallows.
Watch favorite Disney films under the stars at Caribbean Cay Island.
Other recreation options at the resort include:
– Children’s playground
– Jogging trail
– Bike rentals
– Disney Theme Parks
– Disney Water Parks
– Disney Springs®
– Disney Resort Hotels*
*Requires one transfer at a Disney Theme Park
Disney Skyliner Transportation
Beginning in fall 2019, this new gondola system will offer a bird’s-eye view as it whisks guests away to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
– Calypso Trading Post is where you’ll find all of your essentials, from snacks to clothing, sunblock, and other sundries. Located in Old Port Royale, this is the go-to location for any items you may need at the resort.
– There are 24-hour self-service laundry rooms located throughout the resort. One in Aruba, and 2 in the villages of Martinique, Jamaica, Trinidad North, and Trinidad Sout. Tokens for the washers and dryers are available for purchase in the laundry rooms. For dry cleaning or valet laundry service, please drop your items with Bell Services before 9:00 am.
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Rates
An additional adult charge of $25 per night applies when there are over two adults in a room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. Prices, benefits, and other terms are subject to change without notice.