New Disney Visa Cardmember Discount for Disney World for Early 2024
Save on most stays from January 9 – February 22 and February 25 – March 24, 2022
Get ready to dive into the magic of Walt Disney World Resort like never before! If you’re a Disney® Visa® Cardmember, we’ve got some enchanting news for you.
You can now enjoy a magical stay at select Disney Resort hotels in early 2024 with fantastic discounts:
- Save up to 35% on stays from January 9, 2024, through February 22, 2024, on most Sunday through Thursday nights.
- Save up to 20% on stays from January 12, 2024, through February 24, 2024, on most Friday and Saturday nights.
- Plus, enjoy great savings on most nights from February 25, 2024, through March 24, 2024.
This offer is only bookable if you are a Disney Visa Cardholder. The Disney Visa cardholder must stay in the room and the deposit for your stay must be paid with your Disney Visa credit card though you can use a different card for the balance of the reservation.
Already enjoying the Disney Dining Card offer? Keep in mind that Disney allows one discount or promotion per reservation. If you’ve booked through us, our dedicated Wishes and Wands Travel Agents are here to help you compare both offers and determine which one provides the best overall value. It can be a bit tricky since the Dining Offer focuses on dining savings, while this promotion offers discounts on room rates. Rest assured, we’re committed to ensuring you get the most out of your Disney experience!”
Prepare for an unforgettable journey filled with savings, smiles, and cherished memories. Let’s make your Disney dreams come true!”
Use the button below to get a Disney vacation quote.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings are based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.
Valid Travel Dates
- Stays select nights January 9, 2024, through March 24, 2024
Length of Stay Requirements
- Minimum – 1 night
- Maximum – 14 nights
- Must use a valid Disney® Visa® Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
- Disney® Visa® Cardmember must stay in the room.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate, and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Tower Studios at Disney’s Riviera Resort, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, and The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
- Valid admission is required to enjoy theme parks and is not included in this offer. Beginning January 9, 2024, theme park reservations will no longer be required for date-based tickets. For other admission types, theme park reservations may be required.
There are a limited number of discounted rooms available with this offer. The deposit on a Disney World vacation package is only $200 and is completely refundable up to 30-days prior to arrival so you risk nothing by booking now but you risk the discount not being available later if you wait.
We’ll help you plan an amazing vacation!
Disney is rolling out a lot of new changes right now and that can be confusing, even if you’ve visited Disney regularly for years. This is a good time to consider using our services for your next trip even if you’ve never used a travel agent before. We specialize in Disney vacations and spend a lot of time learning about these changes so you don’t have to spend hours trying to sift through outdated website after website trying to find up-to-date information.
Wishes and Wands Travel – We help people avoid vacation disappointments and disasters by providing better trip planning and preparation because everyone deserves a vacation they will never forget. When you book through us, your travel advisor will help you:
- select the right resort for your budget
- plan a great “Best Days” itinerary
- choose great restaurants and even book reservations for you if you prefer
- understand the theme park apps, virtual lines and boarding groups, and other important details before you go so you know what to do, where to go, and how things work.
P.S. Did you book your Disney trip directly with Disney within the last 30 days? You can still enjoy all the advantages of booking with us, including our expert planning assistance and Disney’s perks! Plus, your price and confirmation numbers remain the same. It’s easy to transfer your reservation to us – simply reach out to one of our agents. We’re here to make your Disney experience the best it can be!”Tags: Families, Resorts, Walt Disney World